Skip to content
- 2 ounces of Bourbon(or Rye) of your choice
- 1/2 teaspoon of simple syrup (more or less to taste)
- 3 dashes of Angostura bitters (or other bitters (such as chocolate, walnut etc.) as desired)
- 1 large cube
- Amarena Cherries
- orange peel as garnish
- Add simple syrup and bitters to a mixing glass or shaker. Mix until the syrup is nearly dissolved.
- Fill the mixing glass with ice cubes, add the whiskey, and gently shake to combine.
- Express the oil of an orange peel over the glass, burn if desired.
- Pour into a rocks glass over a large rock.
- Add 1 Amarena Cherry and a drop or two of the juice. . Cheers!